Ortomad as a company belonging to the agri-food sector, has not only the obligation but also the duty to maintain and guarantee the supply of supplies, ensuring its people to work in maximum environmental and emotional security.
And this is why, in addition to the procedures put in place envisaged by the anti-infection safety protocol signed on last 14th March such as:
- Travel cancellation
- Meeting restrictions
- PPE equipment (gloves and masks) for each employee
- Sanitizers for hands and environments in every working area
- Extra frequent cleaning both in the common areas and in every workplace
- Reduced physical presence of staff in offices
- Cancel both internal and external meetings; all training activities both internal and external
- Obligation to detect the temperature by each employee before going to work
- Insert two resources dedicated to personnel surveillance and control
- Suspension of external company activities
To date, further actions have been included such as:
- Remote work activation
- Listening center
- Internal visual communication
- Re-entry planning for illness
- Continuous monitoring
In this moment of strong disorientation and uncertainty, it is of great importance for the company to remain alongside its people by helping them support their families. With this aim, in addition to the safety and prevention procedures put in place, Ortomad has stipulated a “Covid-19 coverage insurance plan” (promoted by Confagricoltura to its members) which covers its employees should they become infected with the Codiv-19. An important tool to support, in these cases, with concrete help through the recognition of allowances and a post-hospitalization assistance package to better manage the recovery of one’s health and the protection of one’s family.
Ortomad wants to respond to this pandemic with actions aimed at ensuring the safety of people and confirming the value it affirms for the company and for the community.